Off Grid Tech – November 19-22 2015.
The Off Grid Tech course is intended to provide a foundation for making the transition to living off the grid.
The lessons and activities are designed to provide practical and theoretical support for those interested in pursuing an off-grid lifestyle.
Thinking of ecology as a complex concept, we intend to embrace aspects related to technology and environmental protection, both relational and personal
Some of the activities of the course are:
- Introduction to the Total Off Grid paradigm and the ethics of responsibility
- Techniques for energy self-sufficiency
- Agriculture and sustainability
- Rainwater tanks and phytoremediation
- Off Grid Heat (1) (2)
- Hands on: Off Grid Box
- Hands on: permaculture
- Hands-on: Earth Oven
- Hands-on: Bread and sour dough
- Laughter yoga
- To REGISTER